If you are a Product Manager with experience in the Medical Device Industry, please read on!
We are a well funded pre-IPO company. Having secured our Series C of funding recently, we hope to bring on a Product Manager like you. So, If you are a Senior or Product Manager with experience in medical devices or wearable tech, please read on!
Our cutting edge digital wearable platform is a breakthrough in the high-risk cardiovascular health sector. Patients are finding much more efficiency and security with their information when they transfer from the hospital to their respective homes. Our platform has the capacity to use cutting-edge data science and patient-centered design concepts, which has the potential to revolutionize the way these patients are monitored, diagnosed, and treated.
What You Will Be Doing
- Construct the product vision, business case, and product planning materials required to move product projects forward with clarity and consensus.
- Create a business case and an overall workplan for the new product solution, including the reimbursement model, clinical and regulatory pathway, and commercial model.
- Collaborate with Program Management and others to build a prioritized list of deliverables that should be included in product development based on business, consumer, and market demands.
- Engage actively with customers and key opinion leaders to acquire firsthand insight into customer and market feedback on the company's product in order to better understand current and future market direction, demands, and possible product receptivity.
- Marketing, lead generating, and sales techniques should all be used.
- Work with the Program Management, Engineering, Clinical, and User Experience (UX) teams to improve product feature deployment and support methods.
- Conduct product research that is appropriate. Establish competition intelligence and market analysis, as well as customer and market research, to help the company better understand present and future product requirements.
- Advocate for the product's value and advantages in executive briefings, marketing events, online consumer platforms, and other venues to represent the company and promote the product.
- Allow for the development of long-term working relationships with customers as well as seamless internal communication and function performance.
- Create and maintain papers for User Needs, Marketing Requirements, and Discounted Cash Flow.
- Take part in risk analysis, design reviews, project planning, goal setting, and change management meetings.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in product management, business administration, marketing, finance, or economics, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. - An MBA is preferred.
- Have 3-5 years of new product management or product management experience.
- Experience with heart medical devices, wearable medical devices, and other consumer-oriented medical products is preferable.
- Working experience in a startup setting.
- Product planning, definition, and launch experience with successful Medical Device products.
- Have good verbal and written communication abilities.
- Have a strong capacity to synthesize a wide range of data and knowledge.
- Create polished plans, solutions, workflows, and procedures that can be presented to different stakeholders.
- Ability to persuade and motivate others to use various product techniques or strategies.
So, If you are a Product Manager with experience in the Medical Device Industry, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PT3-1687794 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Patrick Tafua - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.