- Represents Consumer Product Marketing and lead marketing initiatives across 2-3 of the product areas listed above, reporting to and with the support of PMM Lead.
- Responsible for executing on-platform marketing campaigns leveraging owned channels (in-product promotions, social channels, press releases).
- Coordinates with Marketing Insights team to conduct research on consumer needs, product value proposition, and messaging tests.
- Contributes to a team effort to developing external consumer narratives for these products.
- Briefs and works with internal creative teams and agency partners to develop marketing assets for use in promotions and launch press releases.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in launching marketing campaigns and promotions in support of consumer products.
- Experience coordinating with multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment where everyone is working remotely.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as G-Suite, Keynote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to coordinate with remote teams across multiple time zones (mainly between Menlo Park and New York).
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.
- Previous experience in product marketing or a similar technology company preferred.
Word,Excel,Powerpoint,Reporting,marketing,research,Forecasting,Journalism,Presentation, Communication, Business,Interpersonal Skills Other,product marketing,marketing campaigns