At Meta, we make advertising meaningful for everyone: for people and for the millions businesses who use our platform to connect with people across the family of apps. An integral part of our mission is connecting people with businesses, and we aim to make every connection meaningful. We’re seeking an experienced leader to help develop our next generation of advertising solutions that drive value for businesses and a relevant ads experience for consumers. The Product Marketing Manager, AR/VR Ads will support products that help businesses reach new and existing customers through better targeting, optimization and automation, achieve better business results and gain insights through analytics. The ideal candidate will have experience closely partnering with product and sales leaders on developing product strategies that influence product development and lead go-to-market strategy. This person must be a flexible, cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment.
Product Marketing Manager, AR/VR Ads Responsibilities:
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem to develop strategic product direction and positioning
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product opportunities for helping Facebook sales and marketing work more efficiently and effectively to serve client needs
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches
- Partner effectively with Product Management and all sales channels to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials and training
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans
- 8+ years professional experience in technology or internet technology, strategic marketing, product management, management consulting.
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker with the experience to use deductive reasoning to simplify and communicate complex issues.
- Knowledge in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment and executing large-scale projects.
- Demonstrated expertise in cross-functional leadership and experience driving alignment across functions and seniority.
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
- Experience in the advertising space with nascent and innovative advertising solutions.
- A demonstrable understanding for digital monetization and ad technology.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].