Production Artist (Temporary)
Robert Half is seeking a Production Artist on their Creative Services Team. As a Production Artist, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop a wide range of marketing and thought leadership materials for both print and web that integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and other elements.
- Develop new assets from templates and existing brand assets
- Accept existing design files from other designers and apply production steps that include preflight formatting, collecting and processing digital assets to finalize mechanicals for release to vendors. Also includes the customization of print and online creative ads for publications and creative template documents for various lines of business..
- Release or upload final files to clients or vendors.
- Organize, archive and keep assets up-to date. Responsible for archiving all final files to Digital Asset Management system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on assigned projects.
- Communicate to clients and to team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts or Social Sciences or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5+ years of experience with an understanding of a full range of print and digital design production, from basic print materials to PDF's and production of print and online ad banner advertising.
- Graphic design and typography aesthetics.
- Experience working in an agency or in-house team environment, with various procedures and communicating well with clients and teammates.
- Keen attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellence in all Adobe Mac platform software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Acrobat).
- Experience with Project Management Software and Digital Asset Management systems is preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal language skills, organization skills, adaptability to changing priorities and processes, retention and implementation of changes in content, graphics and procedures.
- Graphic Design or Production background.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP