We are looking for someone passionate about making great products, and building a great team to be a production supervisor on the Nona Lim team. You will be responsible for making sure that products are made safely, consistently, and with great quality through following standard food safety procedures, and making sure that the team does the same.
• Be a role model for the production team.
• Maintain employee schedule and manage last-minute adjustments.
• Follow and maintain team compliance with facility guidelines concerning food and physical safety, maintenance, and equipment/space cleaning requirements at all times.
• Follow and maintain team compliance with and records for facility sanitation, and cleaning checklists and other checklists as instructed.
• Follow and maintain team compliance with production schedules, lunch and other breaks, and overtime limitations.
• Helping with and managing a team to fill products, seal packaging, cool products, and assemble products in cases and on pallets.
• Clean dishes, kitchen, office and equipment as needed.
• Assist with cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
• Manage inventory of packaging materials, production supplies, and equipment parts.
• Maintain files for production records.
• Oversee equipment maintenance and coordinate repairs and records as needed
• Comply with food safety program and maintain clean and orderly work areas
• Operate food processing equipment
• Ensure that food products are processes and prepared by following standards of cleanliness and hygiene
• Ensure that all company food safety and quality assurance procedures are followed and documented correctly at all times
• Have a passion for building a great team
• Love making phenomenal products
• Takes pride in your work
• Work in a continuously-standing position for five or more hours
• Work with hands continuously
• Work with hot products such as hot soup
• Work in a cold environment, such as the walk-in cooler and with ice-water at the cooling station
• Be able to frequently bend, stoop, and lift objects up to 60 pounds
• Have experience managing a team
• Must have at least 2 years of kitchen or food manufacturing or related manufacturing experience.