can i buy clomid privately Job Description
The Firm’s Legal Administrator (Administrator) position is an executive-level position with significant discretion and broad responsibility for the management of the Firm's business operations and the supervision of employees. The position has a wide range of duties and obligations, with involvement in all seven parts of the Firm. The Administrator keeps the Firm’s needs in the forefront and works closely with the Owner and the rest of the executive team on strategy, planning, leadership, culture, policy, problem-solving, and decision-making. This position is most like a Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Controller in non-legal businesses.
how to order antabuse online Compensation:
$120,000 - $150,000 DOE
- A Firm Administrator, also known as a Legal COO, Director of Operations, Vice President of Operations
- Looking for a 2nd in command to work with a single shareholder/solo-owned law firm
- Charting fast growth over the next 5 years
- Experience growing and building a multimillion-dollar business (not as much a “care-taker” of a business)
- Special emphasis on the professional services industries (legal, medical, insurance, consulting); also consider education and non-profits. (Legal experience is a plus but not mandatory.)
- Experience managing a team of at least 20 and a budget of $10-15 million (this is crucial)
- Comfortable in a start-up environment
- Significant role in senior management as an advisor and decision-maker
Substantial personal experience and mastery of business planning, understanding of PL statements and budgets, leadership management best practices, workflow systems development and quality assurance, project management principles, fundamentals of human resources, risk management, and compliance
We will ask the candidate to complete a Predictive Index Survey as well as a Written Interview and Self-Assessment. Successful candidates will proceed to have 2-3 interviews (with key personnel, management advisors, and the owner).
- The Administrator must have the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- The Administrator will have significant supervisory experience and experience working in a professional services firm. Experience in law firm budgeting, bookkeeping, and human resources is highly preferred
- It is essential for the Administrator to be “in the know” about technology and profitability trends to ensure the Firm is maximizing technology and resource developments to increase capacity and efficiency
- The Firm Administrator manages the operations and business functions of the Firm. The Administrator must also work closely with the Managing Attorney, CFO, Business Development Director, and fractional/vendor advisors. In other words, this position has broad discretion and authority to manage processes throughout the business (except for the actual practice of law or direct supervision of the associates)
- The Administrator does not have the authority to practice law, give legal advice, or set strategy on a per-case/per-client basis (unless the person filling this position is an attorney in good standing)
- The Administrator is responsible to lead, manage, supervise, coaching, and training the other managers as well as the non-attorney staff, ensuring they perform to expectations. The Administrator has the authority to hire, supervise, and fire non-attorney employees. Recommendations regarding hiring, supervising, and firing attorneys are given great weight
- The Administrator is authorized to make purchases and commitments on behalf of the Firm to the extent permitted by the policies, procedures, and internal control documents.
Our mission and goal are to provide the best possible service to our clients and make a difference in their lives. We always strive to improve our services in all possible ways and we are inviting a candidate who has similar beliefs to be part of a passionate and dedicated team. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally, we want to hear from you!