Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
At Abbott, we believe people with diabetes should have the freedom to enjoy active lives. Thatu2019s why weu2019re focused on helping people with diabetes manage their health more effectively and comfortably, with life-changing products that provide accurate data to drive better-informed decisions. Weu2019re revolutionizing the way people monitor their glucose levels with our new sensing technology.
The primary role of the Commercial Program Manager is to manage the US Advertising and Promotion process, which ensures that all marketing materials are approved before distribution and in an efficient manner.u00A0 In addition to this primary responsibility, this role will coordinate other processes that create efficiencies and ensure compliance for the marketing team including brand, procurement and planning processes. As Commercial Program Manager, you will work with marketers within US Commercial and with cross-functions to manage, to report on, and to optimize the processes.u00A0
WHAT YOUu2019LL DO
- Act as primary liaison/interface between all marketing channels and cross-functional teams for the Advertising and Promotion process, with day-to-day oversight and communications between Marketing, Regulatory, Legal, Clinical, and Scientific Affairs teams to ensure timely review and approval of promotional materials.
- Work with marketing channels and cross-functions to coordinate other critical processes, including brand compliance, procurement and key planning cycles.
- Organize and drive weekly review meetings and generate priority reporting for key stakeholders.u00A0
- Evaluate processes and recommend improvement initiatives with cross-functional teams
- Analyze data for predictive metrics. Provide proactive insights based on analysis.
- Coordinate as-needed cross-channel tactical programs for on market products.
- You appreciate process, process improvements and have experience with change management
- You thrive in fast paced environments and demonstrate ability to nimbly react to changing priorities
- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You are an excellent project manager with strong communications skills that help you break through the clutter
- You are able to understand the perspective and goals of multiple stakeholders and triangulate to find resolutions.
- You are skilled in building consensus, problem-solving and have excellent interpersonal skillsu00A0
- You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans across a wide variety of audiences
- You can effectively manage a significant roster of projects / programs and deliver on expectations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOUu2019LL BRING
Bachelors Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Minimum of 3 years of related experience with complex program management. Skilled in project planning and management; strong decision-making and problem-solving skills; demonstrated good judgment; working knowledge of new product development methodologies; ability to be creative in achieving objectives while assuring compliance to internal and external requirements; ability to utilize commonly accepted project management tools to assist in the development of and adherence to a schedule; ability or aptitude to work on problems that are complex in scope where analysis of situations or data involves multiple competing factors; ability to form and develop interpersonal, professional relationships; display socially and professionally appropriate behavior; ability to work independently and in groups; ability to work cross-functionally; ability and aptitude to use various types of databases and other computer software; ability to prioritize.
Advertising and promotion, project management, marketing and sales operations experience
Knowledge and skill sets in promotional program and materials development for the professional, consumer, and retail market audiences
Experience in US Regulatory Affairs Advertising and Promotion
Good knowledge of Veeva and Advertising and Promotion process
WHAT WE OFFERu00A0
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
u00B7 Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistanceu00A0
u00B7 Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plansu00A0
u00B7 Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
u00B7 Paid time offu00A0
u00B7 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
u00B7 The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully:u00A0 www.abbottbenefits.com/pages/candidate.aspx
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity. Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.