2 month Contract/Possible extension
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- Organized, attention to detail, familiarity with real estate and escrow terminology
- This will involve a lot of document processing.
- Minimum two years of related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Organizational skills and the ability to think critically.
- The purpose of this position is to provide analysis in support to the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Prepares and presents results of analysis for projects overseen by the PMO, along with their relative impact(s) to the business to all levels of management.
- Uses status provided from activity owners to update and analyze project schedules to determine schedule slippage and other program related issues.
- Conveys impact of these issues to Program Managers and/or project teams.
- Based on input from program managers and other team members, determines required revisions and adjusts project schedules accordingly.
- Maintains version control of project schedules, charters, and other project documentation.
- Designs, generates, reviews and understands PMO processes.
- Uses aggregate data from multiple sources to create a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation(s).
- Reviews the accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management, client, and project teams.
- Creates, maintains & distributes routine PMO reports, including status reports and Gantt charts.
- Coordinates involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations or process improvements.
- Accountable for project close out process, including collecting/auditing project documentation.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key PMO systems/processes including providing knowledge transfer to teams and day-to-day functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)