MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Project Engineer
- San Francisco
- Excellent pipeline for rest of year moving forward
- Great company culture
- Profit has increased 20% year over year as one of the fastest growing and most exciting building and construction firms in California
- Our Client is ENR ranked and specializes in both Multi - Family and Commercial
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Design skills
- Project management
- Manufacturing methods
- Process Improvement
- Technical understanding
- Documentation skills
- Safety management
- Excellent based salary
- Full benefits
- Gas card
- Company cell phone
- Travel and lodging reimbursement