We are Dentsu International. We innovate the way brands are built. That means we do things differently so they’re better than before. In this way, we make our clients’ most important marketing assets—their brands—win in a changing world.
Dentsu International is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress, and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data, and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
iProspect is growing the project management department in [REMOTE] and we are offering an exceptional opportunity to play an integral part in the overall success of a portfolio of digital marketing projects while working within a friendly, ambitious, and talented team, passionate for all things digital.
We are looking for an exceptional client facing project manager, skilled at managing and delivering SEO, Paid Search, and other digital marketing projects from inception to completion, to become a part of an elite team that gets projects completed on time, on budget and to our exceptionally high standards while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and forward thinking agency environment. Working closely with clients, subject matter experts and third party vendors, you will manage multiple concurrent projects, multi-disciplinary teams, and Associate PMs to meet our clients’ strategic and tactical search engine marketing objectives. As a vital member of the account team and Project Management Office (PMO), you must be proactive, have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and be confident in your ability to meticulously organize and keep your projects moving forward from the front lines, keeping all stakeholders up to date with progress and overcoming all the inevitable hurdles along the way. If you are up to the challenge, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary package, excellent prospects, and an exciting place to apply your trade.
This is a temporary role from 07/01 through 12/23/2022, 40 hours per week.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Mentor and coach Associate Project Manager(s) on account work and disciplinary focus
- Create and lead departmental growth initiatives and contribute regularly to PMO activities
- Ensure team members know their team and departmental obligations, always providing them with the necessary support to achieve them
- Work with department leaders to understand project management support needs to identify appropriate resources
- Work with management to scope out project management support for new business and adjust support for existing business when/where necessary
- Assist with managing the work load of Associate Project Manager(s) as well as mentor and train them in all aspects of digital marketing project management
- Ability to learn independently and proactively address challenges
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and cross-functional team members via web-based project management software
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet continuously changing needs and requirements
- Oversee all aspects of projects: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication to stakeholders’ fullest satisfaction
- Lead internal and external status meetings effectively; capture, store and distribute meeting notes
- Evaluate new work requests, identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and schedule action items
- Track, review and approve team members' timesheets and expense reports in a conscientious and timely manner
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to internal teams and/or client stakeholders
- Act as point of escalation internally and with the client for all issues, bug reports, and change orders
- Draft SOWs with input from other team members and obtain proper internal approvals
- Review all work before delivering to client; coordinate internal reviews and implementation related QA efforts
- Keep track of lessons learned and share with internal and external team members
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop strategic/creative thinking for clients
- Suggest areas for improvement with internal and external processes along with possible solutions
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Subject Matter Expertise in digital marketing (e.g.: SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, etc.)
- Excellent leadership, supervisor, and team management skills and experience
- Some professional experience with conflict management and mediation
- Proficient in all aspects of project management process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring / controlling, closing)
- Ability to effectively prioritize, execute tasks, and handle a range of projects simultaneously within a high-pressure environment
- Possess understanding of basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and ability to make informed decisions accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills with tenacity to solve clients’ problems quickly and to provide them with excellent service
- Process driven, highly organized and methodical with excellent time management skills, strong business ethics, and political awareness
- An enthusiastic and committed attitude, flexible problem-solver, open to participate and promote change within the organization
- Self-starter with ability to think independently and work autonomously when necessary and a desire to succeed among fellow professionals
Education And Experience
- Proven track record of self-development and independent professional growth
- PMP, PRINCE2, PMI-ACP, or CSP certification preferred but not required
- At least five (5) years of experience leading projects within an interactive advertising or digital marketing agency environment
- At least three (3) years of experience leading digital marketing projects
- A good understanding of, or experience with, Search Engine Optimization, PPC, Web Analytics, Display, Social Media, and Mobile marketing is beneficial but not required
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.