http://artedgeek.com/admin/controller/extension/extension/ALFA_DATA Job Title: Project Manager - Capital Project Manager
low price rx online website Misoprostol Reports to: Area Director
where to buy modafinil canada Location: San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA (West Coast) - in person 3-5 days a week
Pacific Program Management (PPM) provides clients the leadership and management oversight of their work space strategy, space development, and space transitions for their people and business across the U.S. and Internationally.
PPM is a fast-growing, real estate project and program management firm that helps companies reimagine their workspace to enable the potential of people through a personalized, resourceful, and connected approach. Our people-centric ethos guides everything we do to create, implement, and operationalize customized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. Delivering an integrated solution through our three service lines of: Work Space Consulting, Capital Project Management, and Transition and Relocation Management, PPM gives clients the confidence to focus on what they do best.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in building savvy, diverse teams that thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, agile and fun environments. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. Diversity to PPM means having a team that represents our communities and the clients we serve. Our people have different backgrounds and histories, experiences and expertise, and perspectives and opinions. We are not one piece of fabric, but many different pieces of fabric seamlessly stitched together. Our teams embody our STIHL values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday actions, and our culture thrives on our balance of care with accountability. We are One PPM.
While we are committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities - and each other. With a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work, our team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism. And in everything we do, we have fun! Because we recognize the mission of reimagining the potential of people starts with reimagining our own.
Key Company Info
- Founded in 2009 to provide value driven outcomes, and impeccable service to our Partners (Clients) and People in a personalized, resourceful and connected relationship
- Our diverse team of over 150 People allows for us to connect and build trust with a diversity of Clients and Communities
- Our Vision is to be the Partner of choice anywhere we can provide high quality outcomes and experiences with sustainable growth
- Our Mission is to continue to grow and help improve our people, partners and communities helping them define and guide them to greatness
- Our core PPM values are: Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty, & Leadership.
- Our priorities and decision-making start with our People and Partners (Clients) followed by PPM Performance
We believe in building great teams that thrive in a collaborative and welcoming environment. Our approach is entrepreneurial and scalable, with the highest level of quality and professionalism. We balance care with accountability.
The Project Manager (PM) - Capital Project Management (CPM) is responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of projects. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the design, development, and implementation of commercial real estate projects on behalf of the client, using established processes, experience, and expertise. This individual is client focused and service driven, and able to build and maintain trust with the client and team.
- Deliver against mid to high level complex projects.
- Support Lead PM on high level complex projects (coordination, onsite support, meeting notes, etc.)
- Lead requests for pricing, assist in the selection, contracting process, and oversight of consultants and construction teams as necessary for each project.
- Review requisitions, change orders and other invoices associated with the project.
- Experience leading and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide measurable and timely response to client inquiries, work requests, and concerns.
- Communicate directly with client to define project goals and expectations, able to successfully negotiate solutions to problems, focused on delivering value to the client.
- Create and evaluate project reports and provide project status to internal and external clients.
- Responsible for managing project issues and risks including evaluation of quality, costs, and the development of action plans to address any deficiencies throughout the project.
- Assess change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality, and risk with management support.
- Demonstrate capability to read and understand project documents.
- Conduct onsite field audits before, during, and after completion of project.
- Oversee the project administrative processes and maintain accurate project documentation files in a timely manner.
- Facilitate project meetings and ensure that all meetings are accurately documented, and meeting minutes are distributed.
- Track and manage project issues and resolutions.
- Actively support the internal team that focuses on business development.
- Demonstrate initiative and act on program-level needs as they arise or escalate to leadership as needed. Responsible for coordinating initiative efforts and providing assistance on implementation.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) preferred.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of related experience in project management and/or real estate and facilities management.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, MS Teams, and SharePoint is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Role requires daily communication with client and team members.
- The person in this role needs to be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Flexibility to travel as needed for individual projects.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.