The Customer Service Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
- Assist customer service and sales team toward achievement of operational goals.
- Hires and provides training for new and/or less experienced customer service and sales staff.
- Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality and timeliness
- Investigates and researches escalated customer service inquiries.
- Ensures employees behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty.
This is an entry level position that we will train into a management position if successful.
Immediately hiring for this entry level customer service position.