Ref ID: 00110-9502809202
Classification: Real Estate Accounting Manager
If you are interested with this exciting position. Please email Jayvelle at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your updated resume to be considered for the opportunity below.
Our client is a privately held real estate investment firm headquartered in San Francisco and founded in 2013. The firm focuses on opportunities in opportunistic, value add and transitional real estate assets, high yielding real estate debt, real estate related operating businesses, and high quality, lower risk and longer duration real estate investments.
• The team is 7 people all together and growing.
• 2 Funds have been raised and are active, approximate AUM is $350m.
• Investor base is institutional, family office, and UHNW individuals
• They are utilizing a Fund Administrator.
• Currently going through an SEC registration.
• Ad hoc investor requests.
• Financial analysis on the business.
• Valuation support with the investment team.