Ref ID: 00340-9502752591
Classification: Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant in Oakland, CA. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments.
You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process.
For immediate considerations, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your updated word document resume with subject tile “Real Estate Admin”.
• Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
• Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
• Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
• Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
• Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible