Our client is a leading and very rapidly growing California law firm.
We are currently seeking to immediately fill a Litigation Real Estate Attorney position.
The right candidates will have 3-5 years of legal experience, will have excellent interpersonal skills, and will be proactive with their assignments.
They strive to provide a supportive and fulfilling work environment every day.
- Legal technology savvy and comfortable creating and working with a defined process using various software packages
- Able to do tasks quickly and use common sense solutions
- Willing to do what is always needed to make our clients happy
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Possessing of good communication skill
- Comfortable preparing detailed legal documents
- Real Estate litigation, 3-6 years of experience
- Will consider general litigation experience if interested in going fully into real estate
- Must be admitted to practice in California.
- Bonus Structure
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Hybrid work model
- Excellent compensation structure
You do not want to miss this!
Are you interested in making a change?! Reach out to me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] / 605-705-4628
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.