Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
Lucid Motors is building our Retail Development team in Newark, CA (SF Bay Area)! We are currently seeking a Real Estate Manager to join our collaborative team to oversee the sourcing of retail sales, automobile service and customer delivery locations.
- Be part of real estate team that will execute Lucid’s real estate strategy
- Manage retail, automobile service center, and automobile delivery centers real estate deals including site selection, and letter of intent, work letter and lease negotiation
- Develop a pipeline of new locations
- Manage broker and outside counsel relationships
- Collaborate with design and construction teams throughout the life cycle of real estate deals
- Create real estate committee approval packages
- Travel extensively in North America
- 7+ years of commercial real estate deal-making experience, preferably with a high-growth luxury retailer
- Proven track record of successful store openings across national markets
- Ability to communicate the Lucid story to future landlords
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to create financial models and analyses
- Expert level Microsoft Excel experience
- Working knowledge of top North American shopping centers and major landlord groups
- Expertise in real estate principles and concepts and the ability to understand real estate specific legal terms
- Ability to understand state-by-state DMV licensing and regulations
- The ability to understand and navigate municipal zoning and planning
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.