Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Consumer Data and Engagement Platforms (CDEP) works across the CSBB, Consumer Lending, and Wealth and Investment Management lines of business to develop coordinated strategies for growth in each of Wells Fargo’s customer segments. The team is responsible for designing seamless, engaging customer experiences across products and channels, and building the next-generation digital, data and analytics, and functional capabilities required to deliver toward these objectives.
As part of the CDEP Business Process Excellence Organization, The Records Management and the End User Computer Tools (EUCT) Program provides a consistent and efficient risk and controls management function, accelerates and supports risk/control maturity, and drives business excellence across CDEP, being focused on Records Management and End-User Computing Tools risk programs.
The Records Management and EUCT Program Lead will report to the Risk Program Manager, under Jennifer Krisko’s leadership. The Program Lead will be accountable for ensuring that requirements for this program are understood, implemented, and managed effectively and timely across CDEP. The Program Lead will need to establish an appropriate governance program, processes, and controls.
The individual in this role with be the “lead” and subject matter expert for the CDEP Records Management and EUCT programs. They will be accountable for strategic program leadership, and will regularly partner with business team Record Coordinators, process owners, the control team, and CSBB Admin Office, as appropriate.
As CDEP and the Business Process Excellence team are newly formed organizations, this role will require a strong individual who excels at influencing and building relationships in a highly matrixed environment. Further, it will be important that the Records Management and EUCT Lead bring a sophisticated understanding of risk management, policy implementation, and business process to the role, as well as the ability to establish a strategic and operationally efficient approach to managing the function.
The Records Management and the EUCT Program Lead will be accountable for:
- Assess applicability and CDEP's compliance with the enterprise policies and CSBB program requirements.
- Develop program frameworks, processes, controls, and governance activities.
- Identify action items, execute work, and monitor implementation activities, ensuring timely completion of program requirements.
- Partner with CSBB oversight teams to ensure third parties are managed in accordance with enterprise policy, and conduct ongoing quality reviews to validate that their teams are meeting policy requirements.
- As CDEP's subject matter expert on EUCTs, support business leaders and process owners in identifying, assessing, managing, mitigating, and monitoring risk in a consistent manner, compliant with enterprise policy.
- As CDEP's Records Coordinator, work with records owners to ensure compliance with the Records Management Policy and LOB requirements for managing paper and electronic records.
Location: Preferred work locations indicated in job posting. Open to considering other locations in the Wells Fargo footprint.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $91,700 Mid: $131,000 Max: $170,300
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $110,000 Mid: $157,200 Max: $204,400
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $91,700 Mid: $131,000 Max: $170,300
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $91,700 Mid: $131,000 Max: $170,300
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $91,700 Mid: $131,000 Max: $170,300
NJ-North Brunswick: Min: $110,000 Mid: $157,200 Max: $204,400
NY-New York: Min: $110,000 Mid: $157,200 Max: $204,400
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
Please Note: Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to evaluate risks and the impact of decisions on an overall organization
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends, isolate root cause, and provide swift/thorough resolution
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) skills
- Experience identifying inefficiencies, finding opportunities to streamline business processes, and implementing change
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Experience using business knowledge and critical thinking skills to deliver upstream and downstream project impacts
- Experience using data analysis to identify trends
Other Desired Qualifications
- 8+ years of risk management (compliance or operational risk) experience
- Experience in building and managing a Records Management risk program
- Experience in building and managing an End User Computing Tools risk program
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $91,700 Mid: $131,000
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $110,000 Mid: $157,200
NY-New York: Min: $110,000 Mid: $157,200
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $91,700 Mid: $131,000
NJ-North Brunswick: Min: $110,000 Mid: $157,200
NC-Charlotte: Min: $91,700 Mid: $131,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $91,700 Mid: $131,000
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.