The company is seeking a high-performing leader with strong consultative skills to be the Regional Head of Learning – North America Region. This role will lead a team of Learning Consultants and Training Delivery experts and be responsible for translating aggressive in-market business objectives into concrete strategies and learning success. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, persuasive, commercially minded leader with excellent coaching and listening skills and a demonstrated ability to build trust and credibility. This role will report into the Head of Global Learning Delivery.
- You will act as an SME, advisor and resource to Regional Presidents and North America Leadership Team to develop execute on a holistic learning and development strategy.
- You will build and manage regional business and client/stakeholder relationships in support of assessing organizational needs and facilitating the professional development and continuous learning of employees, leaders and external stakeholders at all levels and roles.
- Understand key business drivers and products across regional functions in order to work with clients and business leaders to identify training needs.
- You will develop, gain buy-in, and ensure successful implementation of both internal and external learning strategies that align with overall regional business goals.
- You will partner cross-functionally within the company for the design, implementation, and evaluation of programs that cultivate, engage and develop talent at all levels and roles.
- You will build and execute on the revenue pipeline for client facing learning engagements.
- You will provide leadership and direction for a region-wide team, whether direct reports and/or cross-functional partners, and vendors in understanding regional needs and executing successful solutions.
- You will serve as learning champion and integrate continuous innovation into the regional culture that affirms learning best practices and common standards, policies and procedures, and leaders as teachers.
- You will provide continuous assessment of effectiveness of training in terms of team member accomplishments and performance.
- You will monitor and establish metrics and reporting to ensure learning solutions and results are efficiently and effectively meeting the business needs of the organization.
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD)
- Deep experience in the field of learning and development and managing a high performing team
- You have prior experience managing P&L
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Learning and Development, related discipline or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- You have 18-20 years’ experience in a similar role with a fast growing complex operational and technology company. Digital payments background preferred.
- You have a strong commercial and financial acumen, preferably with experience managing a revenue generating P&L.
- Expertise in talent assessment, learning and development, and organizational effectiveness
- You are a results-oriented leader who is proactive and effective in a matrixed and collaborative team culture.
- You have a demonstrated track record of leading a business focused organization, including upgrading talent, motivating, training and creating a winning team.
- A strong bias for action, the ability to motivate internally and externally to support business objectives.
- You have a proven track record of collaborating with business and functional teams to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Knowledge of adult learning best practices and training methodology; that includes trends, current learning technologies, assessment and measurement tools is preferred.
- You have excellent written, verbal, analytical and negotiation skills and the ability to motivate employees to solve complex, problems across functional areas of the business.