Regional Manager, Robert Half Technology - Bay Area
As a Regional Manager you are responsible for growing gross margin and profits in a region. Ensures operational procedures are implemented and correctly executed in each division, focusing on brand separation. Retain and motivate key personnel focusing on building infrastructure and developing high-potential leaders. Communicate vision and values and enforce the highest standards for operating excellence and ethics. In collaboration with District Directors, administer public relations, marketing and advertising programs in multiple regions. Ensure a coordinated effort in the operation of branch offices and a dedicated effort to cross-market LOBs.
Key Core Competencies
Results and Execution
- Accountable for exceeding agreed upon annual budget
- Responsible for overall sequential growth
- Prioritize and execute operational focus areas
- Manage productivity standards
- Identify, strategize and execute on local market trends and develop target strategy
- Make consistent, timely and quality decisions
- Attract, source and hire
- Train, develop and retain staff
- Create a high-performing team dynamic and culture
- Identify and develop high-potential performers and leaders for the organization
- Determine hiring and retention strategy for region
- Achieve revenue, margin and operating income goals
- Effectively manage headcount
- Effective analysis of financial reports to drive short and long-term action to maximize growth
- Expert knowledge of technology, resources and tools to drive performance
- Prepare budget models
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages, expectations, ownership, corporate goals, accountability)
- Build collaborative relationships across region
- Communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and settings
- Share, model and support organizational vision and values
- Provide consistent recognition
- Ability to positively influence and lead change
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and candidates
- Provide coaching and guidance
- Delegate responsibilities to capitalize on strengths of team
- Create, develop and execute strategy to increase customer loyalty and expansion through adoption of Core 4 principles
- Establish and maintain relationships with high-potential clients/prospects, recruiting sources and networking associations
- Facilitate resolution of customer complaints in an effective and timely manner
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility through actions and behaviors
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion is championed
- Positively influence and inspire region by creating a collaborative and balanced culture
- Create a culture of empowerment leveraging high-potential staff
- Provide and ensure mentoring, coaching and development of staff
- Follow through on commitments
- Invest in own and other personal development and progression
Business and HR Responsibilities:
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on location
- Headcount: 14+
- 5+ years management or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years staffing professional experience required
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
Watch this video (roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/careers/career-paths/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-recruiter) to learn why working at Robert Half is the right choice for you.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet