http://heirloomflowersandballoons.co.uk/product/cloud-nine-display-used-behind-top-table-2/?add-to-cart=17675 We are currently seeking an exceptional Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team!
purchase Lyrica in canada Job Summary:
Ideal Dental is looking for an experienced Hygienist! You should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible. The RDH promotes dental health and is responsible for the delivery of preventive and therapeutic interventions as directed by the dentist in accordance with the provisions of the Dental Practice Act.
http://passionsintoprofits.com/webinar-12-productivity-hacks Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Support the patient by providing exceptional interpersonal and technical skills in the delivery of information and care as it relates to receiving treatment.
- Prepare treatment room and execute proper tray setup by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Provide oral health education and instruction to the patients.
- Follow infection control protocol and prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety and OSHA guidelines.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential in accordance with HIPAA.
- Ensure proper operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintain dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Conserve dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Record patient medical and dental histories, vital signs and treatment information.
- Assist the dentist during examinations including charting of diagnosed treatment and providing intra-oral photos prior to dentist exam.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Participate in the achievement of patient satisfaction and office production goals by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current California RDH license.
- Current X-ray license.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
Both full time and part time positions are available.
If you feel your talent would be a good fit for our office, please apply today! We are looking forward to hearing from you!