Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Administration of medication and providing treatments to elderly patients
- Providing excellent patient care
- Providing written records of patient care
- Valid nurses license
- Experience working in a facility setting
- Experience working with the elderly
- Need to work efficiently and as a team member
- Competitive pay
- Flexible shifts
- Free training courses
- Paid 4 times a month