** Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse ARRMC (Vascular Access Team)
RN Vascular Access Position Overview
FTE: 0.9/ Status: Full Time
Schedule: Variable Schedule Days
For more details or questions, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and a Nurse Recruiter will respond to your inquiry.
**This position may be eligible for relocation assistance, please contact your recruiter for more details**
At Asante, you are the difference. Your personal happiness and wellbeing are reflected in the personal attention and quality of care we deliver every day. Here, you'll find an environment of mutual respect, camaraderie, learning and growth. A place where each voice is heard, and sound ideas are acted upon. A community in every sense, we collaborate widely across the organization to do what's best for our patients, united by a shared passion: to provide exceptional care that makes a positive impact on family, friends, neighbors and the community. For the 8th consecutive year, Asante has been named a 15 Top Health System in the nation, rated by IBM Watson Health.
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (ARRMC), located in Medford, is a 378-bed regional referral and level 2 trauma center featuring the latest medical technology and clinical expertise--all administered with a patient-focused philosophy. Our hospital team delivers nationally-recognized heart and vascular care, orthopedic services, and cancer care, as well as a comprehensive range of other key services including neurology and neurosurgery, bariatric surgery, rehabilitation services, work health, diabetes care, hospice services, a primary stroke center, an accredited hospital-based sleep center, and the regions only neonatal intensive care unit.
The Vascular Access RN for ARRMC places PICCs, midlines, ultrasound guided IVs and changes dressings on all central lines in house. They will also assist with hard to place peripheral IVs.
Who You Are
- A solid team player who enjoys working with many nurses throughout the hospital to assist with vascular access
- A proactive, autonomous RN who supports central line access and care for inpatients
- You offer high critical thinking and strong communication skills
What You'll Do
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to deliver excellent patient care
- Provide sterile insertion of PICCs and midlines
- Demonstrate organizational skills in the delivery of nursing care to patients with flexibility and a willingness to adjust priorities in response to changes in patient needs
- Become part of an impressive vascular team that has 2 RNs on during day shift
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, preferred
- Ultrasound Guide peripheral experience is required
- PICC experience, or PICC course completion, preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing is required (will consider candidates with RN licensure from out of state but Oregon license required by start date)
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) is required upon start
- OCN: Oncology Certified Nurse
- CRNI: Certified Registered Nurse Infusion
- VA - BC: Vascular Access Board Certification
What We Offer for Full and Part-Time Positions
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a locally-managed, nationally recognized top 15 health system. We are located in beautiful Southern Oregon and are the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.