Kelly Technology has an opening for a Perm Senior Product Designer to work with our client in Palo Alto, CA.
As a Senior Product Designer, you'll be fundamental to our product development process here. You'll join a team dedicated to changing how small and medium businesses do business today. You'll work closely with product managers, software engineers, other designers, and user researchers to build high-performing and user-centric products for our customers. As a leader you'll have autonomy to drive design decisions and shape everything from the process to the design system
- You’ll lead the vision for several product areas in collaboration with leaders across Product, Engineering and Design.
- Testing your hypotheses with user research and analytics data and insights to inform your design decisions.
- With your product management partners, you’ll define product requirements, not just translate them into designs.
- You have a growth mindset and like to experiment with new approaches and ways of thinking.
- Share the tools, tricks and processes that propel your creativity and boost efficiency.
- You are infinitely curious about your customers, and know how and when to run research and usability studies to learn more about them
- Understand the sometimes complex financial and accounting needs and pains of small business owners and users of enterprise B2B software
- Contribute to the development of our robust and scalable design system.
- Outperform the competition with your user experience designs for web, mobile native and responsive interfaces.
- Improve the overall usability of the company’s products.
The ideal candidate will have a well-polished portfolio site which demonstrates the following:
- In depth understanding and experience in building top tier complex digital solutions
- Expert proficiency in the latest digital UX design applications
- Communicated process experience in leveraging research -at all stages of the design lifecycle
- A massive library of project work which is jaw dropping
- In depth experience in the financial industry
If you are interested, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.