mail order prednisone We are in search of a Senior Accountant with an entrepreneurial approach to their craft. This position will provide part-time accounting support for many of our clients (the role itself is full time working with 4-7 of our start-up clients). You will work very closely with our Controllers and Staff Accountants in helping our clients establish their accounting practices and taking their financials to the next level.
buy provigil london If you are looking for an opportunity to fast-track your way to a controller for early-stage companies, get in touch!
- Collaborate with Controller and Staff Accountant on the month-end close process, including preparation of journal entries and month-end bank/GL account reconciliations and generate financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Work on all aspects of critical accounting operations including A/P, A/R, Rev Rec, COGS calculations, consolidations, payroll and other GL accounting duties
- Work closely with Controller to establish and implement corporate accounting policies on behalf of our clients
- Identify opportunities for and assist in the design, documentation, and implementation of process improvements and increased controls to support client's growing operation.
- Lead and Manage Sales/Use Tax administrations as needed on behalf of our clients
- BA/BS in Accounting or Business preferred
- Deep understanding of accrual basis accounting
- Strong Excel and other MS Office Skills
- Ability to run the month-end closing process and review financials
- QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite and/or Bill.com/Expensify skills preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work alone and in teams
- Willingness to take on responsibility and grow; self-starter, team player
- Proactive in taking on responsibility with a can-do attitude
- Organized with the ability to prioritize tasks