Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Research Scientist- Cell based assay
This position is a 6 month contract for one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacturer of healthcare products
Client is looking for B.S. or M.S. in Biological sciences, with 2-4 years of research experience.
Experience/knowledge of immunology, oncology ADC's (antibody drug conjugate), or related field.
* Mammalian cell culture
* Flow cytometry
* Cell-based assays
* Western blot
* Cell Isolation from primary tissues
* Experience working with antibody drug conjugates (ADC)
* Familiarity with FlowJo, GraphPad Prism, Excel
As a scientist within our research laboratories, you will gain the opportunity to work with talented and dedicated scientists, learn from leading industry experts, gain exposure and professional experience working for a research-driven enterprise; and use your passion, creativity, knowledge and collaboration skills to find solutions to challenging problems in your day-to-day work.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
* Performing cell-based in vitro drug screening assays
* Utilizing techniques such as cell culture, flow cytometry, and Western blot.
* Screening compounds
* cell culturing
* Tissue processing
* Cell lines, staining
* Data analysis
* Record keeping
* Communicating and presenting to team through PowerPoint
* Team meetings
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-203-8334, Ext-7140