We’re looking for a qualified, results-driven, and dedicated manager to be a part of our day-to-day restaurant operations. Our ideal candidate has GM/AGM Experience and can lead our operations as well as develop and maintain strong guest relations. This individual has the passion and drive to truly excel in the industry while inspiring others to do the same. This candidate has experience in top-rated restaurants, a strong understanding of restaurant planning, daily operations, motivation and interest in food and beverage, excellent client relations, comfort leading shift service, has the ability to work with ease under high-pressure situations and more. The position requires involvement in all facets of restaurant operations, including management, guest relations, service training and development, profit generation and software proficiency in Open Table, Restaurant POS, Google Docs, and more.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and implementation of staff hiring, training, and development.
- Handling of staff and Human Resource requirements to ensure a successful, positive, and motivating work environment.
- Open and closing duties required to ensure the operations of the restaurant are handled to company standards.
- Cost control and account responsibility for individual controllable expense accounts relating to restaurant operations.
- Responsible for individual staffing and training for selected service staff departments.
- Cleanliness and organizations of FOH areas. Addressing daily operations of cleanliness along with taking action on maintenance problems.
We offer a highly competitive salary compensation along with medical and dental coverage and a bonus sharing program.