Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our
incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work
together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our
mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
To seek and define new enterprise business opportunities on behalf of Criteo with a focus on
Enterprise clients. This strategic seller collaborates across a robust ecosystem to deliver
solutions to the world's most well-known brands. A successful candidate will have a proven track
record of achieving results-oriented growth objectives, exceeding enterprise revenue goals, and
be the singular Criteo brand ambassador to enterprise-level clients.
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage a portfolio of qualified sales opportunities through heavy prospecting and
leveraging your existing relationships.
- Build and maintain strong and effective client relationships, and act as a thought partner
during negotiation and closing of complex enterprise deals.
- Develop deep insights regarding customer use cases, internal decision-making nuances, budget
cycles, and other key information necessary to close the sale and shape the success of new and
- Strategically navigate and influence stakeholders in the buying process, including users,
influencers, and budget decision-makers.
- Provide regular and productive feedback loop to cross-functional teams (Go-To-Market,
Product, Field Ops) to enable continuous improvement of our products.
- Ensure a strong, trusted relationship is established with clients throughout the sales
process and during the onboarding experience to enable long-lasting customer relationships.
- Promote and manage ongoing relations with existing clients.
- Prepare reports and proposals as part of a sales presentation to illustrate the benefits and
uses of Criteo products.
- Work closely with account strategists and campaign managers to execute, optimize, and report
on campaign results.
- Be an ambassador and bring awareness to the Criteo brand.
- Provide input into product design where products must be tailored to suit client's needs.
- Responsible for Pipeline health and management.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise technology solutions in a fast-paced, competitive
- Proven track record of mentorship successes is a plus.
- Must have a stable work history and track record of progressive career growth.
- Must have a deep understanding of Digital marketing and technology landscape.
- Experience with or strong understanding of Mar-tech / Ad-tech Enterprise level solutions is
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of enterprise software/SaaS as it relates to artificial
intelligence (AI) that enhances clients' performance.
- Track record of quota overachievement and ability to deliver consistently against revenue
- Deep understanding of sales process and business drivers for enterprise clients.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Strong experience in Sales Department, preferably in a digital advertising.
- Experience in engaging with and influencing key internal and external stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Salesforce, & Sales Enablement
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior-level executives - including the C-Suite.
- Must be a self-starter with motivation and drive for success.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of
belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are
many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different
perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related
activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and
selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities
across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.