Location: San Francisco, CA/ Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6 + months
Sales Engineering is part of the Global Ad Creative Technology (ACT) organization. Sales Engineering provides pre-sales support for our custom, interactive, personalized and emerging creative ad formats. The team partners with NAR Sales to pitch creative solutions to advertisers, while providing technical expertise and consultation.
Sales Engineers serve as the initial point of contact for creative strategy, ad specs, partner management and creative ad innovation. Our focus is on providing the best-in-class creative technology for client advertisers by combining rich, immersive experiences with personalized targeting and customized measurement.
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will be a pivotal person in the team, leading on operationalizing and scaling client Interactive & Personalized products into easily executable solutions for clients. You will be responsible for driving revenue into the Ad Creative Technology team and managing this revenue stream. Day to day responsibilities will leverage innovative thinking, partner management as well as critical analysis. This role is an ideal fit for someone who enjoys interacting directly with sales teams and their clients.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Technical and operational liaison between Sales, Media Agencies, Creative Agencies, and various internal teams for pre-sales creative strategy and branded mockups.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop campaign strategy that is both effective and drives results for client KPIs.
- Manage internal communication, relaying client feedback to internal development team and/or external ad serving vendors.
- Educate stakeholders on creative capabilities and accurately set expectations.
- Present creative strategy and solutions in-person and over video to internal and external teams.
- Partner with client internal design team, ACT to create branded mockups to respond to advertiser RFPs.
- Provide creative guidance, best practice advice, benchmarks, creative expertise & case studies to stakeholders to setup campaigns for success during pre-sales.
- Evangelize client ad products and represent the ACT organization and client in local markets/verticals.
- Leverage ad performance data, insights, and best-in-class ad execution examples to inform pre-sales creative strategy.
- Organize and project manage multi-stakeholder projects and requests with a focus on operational efficiency.