· Develop relationships with current customers and potential customers within a specific territory
· Assist customers by providing knowledge and training for MSI’s products to store personnel, to ensure personnel are able to present product, identify MSI value propositions and negotiate well with consumers
· Understand our products, market competition and how to position MSI to overcome these factors
· Manage displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability
· Understand retail business financials to consult with dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions and ROI.
· Quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales contracts for customer orders
· Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company’s delivery schedules.
· Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
· Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product
· Research and analyze customer needs and demands based on market information
· Investigate and resolve customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns and credits
· Attend trade shows throughout the year as required
· Travel 40% - 80% locally, occasionally nationally and/or internationally.
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.