I recently partnered with a world class company in the folding carton niche. They are looking for a heavy hitting Folding Carton Sales Specialist to help them break into new markets! This company has been family-owned and operated for over 80 years and in that time they have NEVER had a lay off! You can come to work every day knowing that your job will be there tomorrow.
The Folding Carton Sales Specialist will:
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, from sources not limited to: newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and Email
- Assist clients or prospective clients in evaluating current and future needs
- Develop and deliver presentations, conducts facility tours
- Coordinate customer training
The Folding Carton Sales Specialist should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing, Graphic Arts, or related field
- 10+ years of sales experience in the folding carton industry
- Have expereince calling on the food, liquor or CBD industry
- Demonstrated ability to identify and meet customers' needs and requirements
- Strong time management skills
If you are someone that lives for the thrill of the hunt and likes meeting new challenges head-on then I encourage you to apply right now!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.