Enjoy doing Automation and looking to work for a global enterprise company? A client in San Francisco is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Automation Engineer to join their team. The candidate for this role will be expected to work 40 hours a week and have strong expertise on Salesforce applications. This is a fantastic opportunity if you have experience with Salesforce Automation and are looking to be an integral part of a successful team.
- Over 6 years of Automation experience with minimum 4 years working on Salesforce applications
- 3 + years' experience with Java, Selenium and other tools
- Certification in Salesforce Administration or Salesforce Platform Development
- Experience aligning QA processes with Agile/Scrum methodology, sprint planning and execution
- A high degree of skill in troubleshooting, characterizing, and describing software defects.
- Experience building test plans, test cases and test scenarios
- Background with end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environment including System Integration
- Experience with Service, Sales, and Community Cloud would be beneficial
- Experience with API testing
If interested, please send your resume to John Gonzalez at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.