Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team to support our government clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing client requirements and development support via direct client interaction across a broad range of Salesforce applications.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities serving our clients.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will:
- Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution.
- Capture, evaluate and groom business requirements to create clear business process and workflow, create clear user stories and solution deliverables with the required information to identify the best solution to implement the requirement(s).
- Provide quality user experience with professional demeanor and excellent communication skills.
- Gather, synthesize and define business requirements and convert requirements to code.
- Work collaboratively in an agile environment to design solutions for government clients, including collaboration with developers.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- 1+years of experience in a related field as a business analyst or any IT-related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation development)
- Excellent problem-solving and collaborative skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a team based environment.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
Nice to have skills/qualifications
- Experience working in a team-based delivery environment, preferable in agile scrum teams.
- Experience working with sandbox and production environments.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders.
- Experienceworking on Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile.
- Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)