Latitude Subrogation Services is an established organization that prides itself in providing solutions for insurers, self-insured entities, third party administrators and specialty risk companies as a subrogation vendor and purchaser of subrogation assets.
Position Summary: The primary purpose of this role is salvage administration of total losses and thefts, as well as recognition of subrogation potential for assigned claims.
· 2+ years experience working in an office setting
· General knowledge of insurance claims, total losses, salvage and/or physical damage, a plus.
· High School Diploma required; College Degree a plus.
· CSRP - Certified Subrogation Recovery Professional Designation, a plus.
· Must be able to read, write and clearly speak English language; Spanish a plus.
Latitude offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) with match and paid time off.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.