School Special Education Teacher
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Special Education to help make a difference in a child’s life!
- Resource Special Education Teacher needed for 2 schools
- approx. 25 students between the 2 schools
- San Bruno, CA
- Full Time / 7 Hours daily / 35 hours weekly
We value our Special Education Teachers and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO® Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled Special Education Teachers. We hire Special Education Teachers who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Special Education that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented teacher who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Special Education Teacher is to plan for student success based on assessed needs of individual students in a school setting. The goal is to help students by using data and information to determine each student’s current knowledge and skill level, set student learning goals, and assess student progress within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Sara Pessman, Director of Recruitment
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students’ educational deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Special Education services
- Provide Special Education sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including, but not limited to, notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of California
- Have successful experience working with culturally diverse families
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development