Scientist (Expert) - Biological
6 month contract with potential for extension
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced bench scientist to support target discovery and validation in immuno-oncology research. The successful candidate must be detail orientated and work independently within a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
• Independently plan, execute, and troubleshoot experiments to support in vitro profiling of target, MoA studies, and antibody screening and validation
• Design, optimize, and perform a wide-range of assays using flow cytometry
• Experience in culturing primary immune cells, cell sorting, and immune cell co-culture assays
• Ability to critically analyze data, interpret results, and clearly communicate findings to project teams
• Document experimental activities and data analysis accurately and timely in electronic notebook
• B.S. degree with 8+ years of relevant experience, M.S. degree with 6+ years of relevant experience, or Ph.D. with 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Immunology
• 2-3 years experiences using multi-color flow cytometry (e.g. MACSQuant, Attune, BD LSRFortessa) is required
• Experience in isolating immune cell populations, culturing mammalian cells, and performing immune assays is required
• Direct experience in drug discovery and target validation in pharmaceutical/ biotech setting is preferred
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task, effective time management, and flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced collaborative team setting
*Local candidates only
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.