Job title: Scientist
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 Months+
- We are looking for a motivated and highly skilled bench scientist to join the Discovery Oncology team at Client Research labs, located at our South San Francisco, CA facility.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical support for Client oncology drug discovery projects.
- The successful candidate should possess strong technical skills (experimental design, execution, analysis, and troubleshooting)
- Minimum Requirement: BS degree with 3+ years of relevant experience; or a MS degree with 2+ years or a PHD with 0-1 years relevant experience in laboratory and industry, preferably in Cancer Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Pharmacology, Immunology or a related scientific discipline.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Must haves: Candidate must have strong technical skills in mammalian cell culture, and cell-based assay development using cell lines or primary cells.
- Willingness to work with human primary tissue is a must.
- Nice to have: diverse laboratory experience in areas such as molecular biology, flow cytometry, and/or immunological-based assays (eg. MSD, ELISA, WB) or cell line engineering
Software: Candidate must be competent with data analysis and reporting tools such as GraphPad Prism(Preferred), FlowJo, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
*Note* this is 90% bench role, 10% data analysis. Typically, lab scientist day. Required to meet timelines. About You! Able to work independently, have excellent communication skills, eager to learn, positive attitude and excel in a highly collaborative cross-functional team environment.