Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Scientist II. This position is 12 months (Possible Extension) contract for one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and manufacturer of healthcare products.
Title: Scientist II
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 months (Possible Extension)
- BS degree with 5+ years of relevant experience; or MS degree with 3+ years or PHD with 0-1 year relevant experience with in laboratory and industry, preferably in Cancer Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Pharmacology, Immunology or a related scientific discipline.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Must haves: Candidate must have strong technical skills in mammalian cell culture, and cell-based assay development using cell lines and primary cells. Do not need extensive experience with primary cells for this level.
- Nice to have: Candidate must have diverse laboratory experience which includes, but is not limited to, molecular biology, flow cytometry, and/or immunological-based assays (eg. MSD, ELISA, WB).
- Extensive experience with 3d culture, hematology, blood cultures.
- Software: Candidate must be competent with data analysis and reporting tools such as GraphPad Prism(Preferred), FlowJo, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience in cell line engineering (including CRISPR gene editing and/or reporter cell generation).
- Experience in handling primary tumor samples, experience with advanced 3D tumor spheroid and co-culture studies. * Experience with in vivo murine tumor models and ex vivo immune cell isolation/characterization.
Note: This is 90% bench role, 10% data analysis. Typically, lab scientist day. Required to meet timelines.
612-246-3934 Ext: 7182