Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contractual opportunity for Scientist - III (Senior) in South San Francisco, CA 94080 with one of our key Client, Pharmaceutical company.
Client: Pharmaceuticals Company
Job Title: Scientist - III (Senior)
Location: South San Francisco, CA 94080 (On site)
Duration: 12 plus Months (Possible ext.)
Shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Required Education: * Master's degree in a relevant field
- PhD preferred * Bachelors + 5 years of experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with immunohistochemistry, multiplexed immunofluorescence, and quantitative image analysis of mammalian tissues in industry or academia
- 1-2 years of general pathology experience
- Comfortable with ELN & Microsoft office suite
- This position will require a comfort with complex multitasking, strong self-motivation, the ability to work independently with minimal assistance, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a highly collaborative approach.
- We are seeking a motivated, experienced image analysis scientist to support translational research in our dynamic pathology group.
- The successful candidate will implement molecular histopathological techniques to elucidate pathogenic mechanisms and identify novel biological targets for cancer therapy, focusing on multiplexed immunofluorescence and quantitative image analysis.
The successful candidate will:
- Interact well and smoothly with pathologists, IHC bench scientists, histo-technician's, and other stakeholders in workflows for projects with quantitative imaging endpoints
- Developing Experiments/higher order multiplexing * Analysis work
- Troubleshooting * Assay development * Tissue staining 1 -year role with possible extension onsite role
If this role sounds interesting to you and you wish to apply, Please connect with me at earliest:
Phone Number: 414-666-8462 Ext - 7161