Security Engineer 3
San Ramon, CA
Who We Are:
Our organization is comprised of over 1800 talented professionals, passionate about delivering world class products, services, and solutions in the world of radiation detection, protection and measurement.
In partnership with our customers in the nuclear power industry, military and civil defense agencies, hospitals, universities, national labs, and other specialized industries, Client Technologies strives to deliver cutting edge products and services that constantly evolve based on the changing needs of our customers.
Combining state-of-the-art technology with exceptional customer service, Client Technologies is dedicated to providing an unmatched experience in radiation detection and instrumentation.
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will work directly with the Corporate IT Security Manager and the Infrastructure team to secure and maintain the organization's technology and IT systems.
- You will plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
- Perform vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats.
- Perform daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- Maintain company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Review and provide feedback on security policies to stay current with all regulations.
- Communicate with third parties on the company’s security posture.
- Create monthly security risk management reports.
What we are looking for:
- IT security engineer that will roll up their sleeves and get busy. Must be self- motivated and eager to dive in and make a difference.
- Knowledge of cloud computing security in Azure and AWS
- Have IT infrastructure background, using Microsoft Technologies, and has experience migrating into cloud environments.
- Experience with Fortinet firewalls, and FortiAuthenticator (functionality and maintenance).
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and O365 security controls including ATP.
- Experience with mail security technologies such as Barracuda and Exchange Online Protection.
- Experience with anti-virus solutions such as McAfee ePO, MVISION, and Defender.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Have one of the following certifications: CISSP, Security+, CRISC, CEH.
- Familiarity with the NIST Security Framework.
- Experience with implementing Multi Factor Authentication.
- Experience with implementing Microsoft Intune security.
- Experience with PowerShell or similar scripting
- 4+ years of experience working in IT security.
- 2+ years of work experience with incident detection, incident response and forensics.
- Have 2+ years of Experience in establishing and implementing SIEM Solutions.
- Have 5+ years of experience with PowerShell
- Must have a degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.