Job Title: Security Officer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Environment: Admin Corporate
Pay Rate: $18.00
Shift & Hours: Full Time and Part Time shifts are available! (specific shifts and days will be discussed during the interview process)
Included Benefits and Perks: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Time off for full time employees
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for unarmed Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Help mitigate security risks to provide a safer environment for employees and customers.
- Escorting vendor thru the building.
- Maintain situational awareness of activities in and around the check stand.
- Be aware of suspicious activities inside/outside with particular attention on excessive loitering, anyone soliciting or panhandling, large crowds, disturbances of the peace and vehicles blocking customer access to dispensers and parking spaces.
- Provide security over watch of employees who work outside.
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of state required training preferred
- Candidates must be 21 years or older
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)