Ref ID: 00470-9502889976
Accountemps Salaried Professional Service has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Accountant. Seeking productive accountants who enjoy challenges and working with a variety of software and industries.
Become a consultant today!
*** To apply please call Tawnia Kirshen at 925-930-8180 Ext 20315 or (925)274-5416 of you can find me on LinkedIn and share your resume. Thank you! ***
Senior Accountant typical responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
• Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
• Summarize financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produce payroll by initiating computer processing, printing checks, and verifying finished product.
• Complete audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.