Ref ID: 00410-9503075581
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $32.00 to $40.00 hourly
A Sr. General Ledger Accountant is needed for a fast-growing Pre-IPO firm in San Francisco. This hospital serves the general San Francisco population as well as hosts a bevy of research efforts and educational classes to promote public well-being for all. They are in need of a Sr. General Ledger Accountant to assist with an unexpected vacancy in the office, and will only consider candidates with several years of staff or senior-level accounting experience for this role.
- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
- Performing audits on financial data utilizing Excel heavily
- Handle general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and interdepartmental entries into the ledger on a monthly basis, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
- Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.