http://frescohealth.com/public/admin/assets/plugins/jquery-file-upload/server/php/index.php Position : Senior Accountant
Cabagan Location: South San Francisco, CA (Onsite)
Ituberá Duration : 06+ Months [Possibility of Extension]
Day to Day responsibilities::
- The Temp Staff Accountant’s primary duty is to support the accounting/finance function by performing general day-to-day accounting and financial duties.
- Responsibilities include maintaining integrity and accuracy of the general ledger accounting records, reconciliations and documentation, and performing monthly financial closing procedures.
- The Temp Staff Accountant reports to the Controller.
- Assist Accounts Payable Specialist with processing of AP invoices.
- Resolve and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Monitor AP aging to ensure vendors are paid in a timely matter.
- Assist with weekly check run.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Post month end journal entries into SAP.
- Responsible for the general accounting function including recording accruals, review and record prepaids and amortization, recording journal entries, complete account reconciliations preparation.
- Track and update raw and packaging materials costs.
- Prepare payroll journal entries for period-end closing and post into SAP.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Perform other projects assigned by Controller.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 3 + years of relevant accounting experience
- Advanced PC skills, including advanced spreadsheet functions (e.g., Pivot Tables, Lookups, Formulas)