Ref ID: 00410-9503099474
Classification: Public Senior Accountant
Compensation: $47.96 to $55.53 hourly
Senior Accountant - Streaming Company - Hiring Immediately!
If you're an experienced Senior Accountant, Robert Half needs your professional know-how and leadership for an exciting long-term contract / temporary opportunity in the Amusement/Recreation Ser/Entertainment industry. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This Senior Accountant position offers you great experience and a strong compensation and benefits package and is based in the San Francisco, California area. The ideal Senior Accountant will be someone seeking to succeed in a challenging environment and who has demonstrated success doing so before. Apply today!
What you'll be doing:
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Assemble monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Constantly improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Arrange quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Complete other projects as required
- Put together Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Realize compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners