Duration: 12 months
Sr. Administrative Assistants are made up of a team of experienced professionals that are the backbone that keeps our executives organized across the globe. These critical team members are viewed as strategic partners who keep the executives and their teams focused on company goals while embracing the client Ohana.
We are looking for another loyal Sr. Administrative Assistant to contribute to the growth of our company. This is an opportunity to work alongside individuals who are united by a strong sense of teamwork, service, and excellence. Every assistant will have to utilize a unique skill set based on their executive's job functions, personality, and communication style. Clienr has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and we are eager to add another strong contributor to our growing administrative team.
Our Sr. Administrative Assistants understand that the success of the executive is a reflection of his/her work and vice versa, which creates a true atmosphere of teamwork and job satisfaction.
- Manage day to day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Proactively manage calendar priorities based on customer meetings, release cycles, fiscal calendars, current projects, team needs and Dreamforce.
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within Client's travel policy, taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within Client and Senior Executives inside and outside the company and recognizes key players within all organizations.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, and planning of other business-related meetings as requested.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
- Other administrative and project duties as requested.