Remote, Unlimited PTO, Equity, Series A (Revenue Positive)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
***This position is for a FULLY REMOTE Senior Mobile Engineer... must be based in the USA, ideally PST but not a must! We can not sponsor or transfer visas, unfortunately. We use Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, Flutter, AWS, Docker, Heroku***
Our mobile app is driving 20% + of company revenue and only growing with a recent release of our Android app!!
We are the leading day guest booking platform providing the hotel industry a solution to monetize their under-utilized amenities and boost revenue while offering people a way to enjoy hotel amenities on-demand. Local leisure and business day guests can book amenities and workspaces at hotels, without an overnight stay, a flexible model made even more relevant and necessary in this new changing world. By creating a revolutionary new way people vacation- the easy and affordable micro-vacation or "daycation"!
Why join us?
- Opportunity to really help own the mobile app that is driving a strong majority of company revenue
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote position (US-based, PST preferred)
- An inclusive, encouraging, and collaborative company culture
- Strong support for career growth
- Competitive salary and Stock Options
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
THE ROLE -
- Build, publish and maintain multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework that can scale to millions of users
- Strong commitment to metrics-driven product development, with a disciplined and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews
- Work with product to understand end-user requirements and create solutions that impact our customers and hotels
- Translate UI/UX designs into high quality, responsive production-ready code
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic landscape
WHAT YOU HAVE -
- 5+ years of mobile development experience with an interest in coding in Flutter
- Experience in publishing at least two apps to the Apple Store and Google Play Store
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with CI/CD: Git, Github, CircleCI
BONUS POINTS -
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluency with Java/Swift
- Experience creating Material Design styled apps
- Experience with Agile/Kanban methodologies and best practices
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to have fun in a small team environment
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.