If you are a Senior Architectural Designer with experience, please read on!
We are looking for a tenured Designers to join our award winning firm. We specialize in multi-family housing, mixed-use and hospitality. Through our collaborative approach and industry leading technological expertise we have been exceeding clients expectations for decades. A Senior Designer must be passionate about design and take leadership. You must be able to take your high level technical skills to turn ideas into reality. Come join us out of our Downtown Studio!
What You Will Be Doing
- Support Business Development and Marketing
- Collaborate with Marketing and prepare presentations
- Participate in project interviews
- Attend industry events
- Lead design efforts
- Prepare design documents
- Supervise design drawings
- Collaborate/support Interior Designer s and Project Managers
- Meet project deadlines
- Provide guidance to junior team members
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors in Architecture
- California licensed architect (preferred)
- 6-10 years of experience in architecture
- At least 5 years in multi-family and mixed-use design
- Proficient in Sketch-Up, Revit, Adobe Suite
- Create architectural design and concepts through hand sketching & digital media
- Experience in housing types, knowledge of major codes, construction types
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Paid Holidays
- Hybrid schedule
- Provide IDP materials
- Reimburse completed ARE tests & CA licensing fee
So, if you are a Senior Architectural Designer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LM5-1667445 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Levi Munn - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.