We have been engaged by a global mega-fund with the task to find an associate who will be doing asset level real estate acquisitions in San Francisco. This is an entrepreneurial position with a chance at significant growth opportunity.
- 3+ years of real estate, private equity or finance experience
- Experienced and highly proficient in both Argus Enterprise and Microsoft Excel
- Possess intermediate knowledge of industrial real estate, economics, finance, valuation, and financing concepts
- Experience making financing recommendations to senior investment professionals and/or investment committees, portfolio managers and clients; Demonstrates consistently solid judgment regarding transactions, people and complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently. Strong written and verbal presentation skills that are directed to internal and external clients.
- Advanced analytical/reasoning skills to compile and assess disparate information flows
- Possess knowledge of the process of investing in institutional-quality industrial real estate.
- Aptitude for financial analysis for creating client and lender related analysis ensuring all covenants and account constraints are maintained.
- Valuation and appraisal experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team context and under pressure of tight deadlines, uncertain information and with limited resources; ability to manage time efficiently and to adapt to changing priorities as set by members of the senior leadership team and portfolio management.
- Strong networking skills including but not limited to; Working closely with the lender and brokerage community, direct acquirers of real estate and joint venture partners to finance and dispose of industrial assets.