Senior Autonomous Vehicle Prediction Engineer / Senior Autonomous Vehicle Planning Engineer Needed for Self-Driving Technology Leader!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reed Kellick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $200,000
A bit about us:
We are a leader in self-driving technology with an amazing product and an extremely talented team. We hire the best engineers in the autonomous driving industry and we are currently looking for a talented Senior AV Prediction Engineer / Senior AV Planning Engineer.
Why join us?
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Up to a 30% discretionary bonus.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
As a Senior AV Engineer / Senior Autonomous Vehicle Systems Engineer on our team, we are looking for:
- Masters in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Product-quality code in C++ and/or Python.
- Experience in designing and building machine learning/deep learning data pipelines.
- Knowledge in deep learning topics including but not limited to CNN, RNN, Encoder-Decoder, and GraphNN would be ideal
- Professional autonomous vehicle experience would be highly preferred
- PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering, Math, Statistics or related field would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience in neural network computation optimization, such as distributed training, network quantization, and CUDA acceleration would be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience in convex optimization, non-linear optimization, stochastic optimization, and Markov decision process would be a bonus
- Knowledge and experience in advanced learning algorithms including deep learning, reinforcement learning, inverse reinforcement learning, and GAN would be fantastic
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.