Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The ideal candidate will also be experienced working in an Agile and collaborative environment with business users and other technology partners. Clear and effective communication is a key measure of success in this position.
- Participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Design, develop, and enhance responsive front-end interfaces for different device form factors.
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, stability and security of applications.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and UX design teams to define and refine feature specifications.
- Share knowledge of accessibility design and implementation methods.
- Conduct proof-of-concept/technology, evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing frameworks and libraries and tools.
- Lead analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Take lead role in establishing and driving best practices in UI design and development.
- Develop complex cross platform, cross browser SPA using JS frameworks.
- Lead projects or other employees in the US or offshore.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience with implementing complex business solutions with design patterns
- 3+ years of experience in front end application development, operations and automation using React, Redux, AngularJS and Node
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, Yarn
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with version control or source code repositories to include: Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory or XMLSpy
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience 1+ year of experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using jest-cucumber
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- 10+ years of experience in Web application development
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $130,200 Mid: $186,000
CA-San Leandro: Min: $130,200 Mid: $186,000
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-San Leandro: 794 Davis St - San Leandro, CA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.